Terms & Conditions
BLUE SKIES PTY , is dedicated to offering and/or producing various tourist services to the public. It acts as an intermediary for other companies (flight operators, hotels and ground transportation, among others), characterized by designing tourist packages to make it easier for the traveler to obtain air tickets and reserve rooms in Hotels and/or affiliates of the company BLUE SKIES PTY . , request the required services and contract them on behalf of the user according to their availability, in accordance with the information provided by the service providers.
Travelers who access this site or purchase the tourist services offered are responsible for reading and understanding the provisions contained in these terms and conditions. If the provisions indicated here are not clear or if you do not agree with any of them, please refrain from purchasing the published services.
BLUE SKIES PTY : It is a travel agency, registered with the Tourism Authority of Panama. It acts as an intermediary between clients and those who provide the included services, such as Airlines, land transportation companies, ground operators, Hotels and private air service operators ( charters ), including their own.
- Guest / Client: Person who uses the accommodation, transportation, reception, food, drinks and other services provided by BLUE SKIES PTY .
- Airline: Organization dedicated to the transportation of passengers or cargo by commercial aircraft.
- Charter Flight Company : Organization dedicated to the transportation of passengers or cargo by private plane.
- E-TKT: Electronic document issued by an airline to make effective the air transportation services acquired.
- Seasons: Specific periods of the year, in which previously established conditions and differential rates apply.
- Rooms: Part of the space of a hotel separated from the others, intended for the rest of guests.
- Connections: Change of plane that a client makes in an intermediate city or cities, before reaching their final travel destination.
- Reservation: Separation of air and/or hotel spaces on a specific date for a client for an established period of time.
- Confirmed reservation: Separation of air and/or hotel spaces on a specific date for a client for an established period of time. This reservation has no credits, or deposits made, or does not comply with the established payment plan.
- Reconfirmed reservation: Separation of air and/or hotel spaces for a client on a specific date until the service is provided, this reservation has credits and complies with the established payment plan, or the total payment made.
- Canceled reservation: Cancellation of a separation of air and/or hotel quotas for a client on a specific date, for this reservation the established payments or deposits were not made.
- Voucher : Document that contains all the data of the reconfirmed reservation with full payment of a tourist service and has a reservation code, which must be presented by the client to the service providers in which the reservation has been reconfirmed to enjoy the purchased services.
- Invoice: Corresponds to the document that confirms the total payment of the Tourist Plan and/or flight service.
- No show: Non-presentation of a client to a previously purchased plan without giving notice. Failure to show up for your reservation may result in the loss of the purchased plan.
- Refund: Economic operation through which a client is returned part or all of the money that he had previously delivered as payment for a plan.
- Tourism card: Tax charged in some countries and/or destinations to allow non-residents to enter their territory for a temporary period.
- Destination: Area, place or area where a client goes, through the purchase of a tourist plan.
- Travel plan: It is a set of tourist services that are marketed in a unique way. It contains services such as accommodation, food, transportation and other services, for which a price is paid that covers all services. An individual price is not established for each service provided.
- Promotional or special plan: Temporary offering of products under special conditions for free or more favorable conditions, as an incentive for the consumer. Promotion will also be understood as the offering of products with additional content to the usual presentation, free of charge or at a reduced and temporary price. As well as what is done through the consumer incentive system, such as raffles, contests and others similar, in money, in kind or with the accumulation of points.
- Penalty: Financial penalty caused by failure to comply with one or more conditions or circumstances previously agreed upon in the travel plan.
- Complementary services: Additional tourist services that are not included in the tourist plan and that are optional by the user/traveler.
- Infant, Child and Adult: Infants are considered to be those under 2 years of age, Children are considered to be minors between the ages of 2 and 11 on the date of entry to the hotel and adults from 12 years of age.
- Airplane Seat: Position on a private and/or commercial airplane intended for passenger transportation.
- Flight Leg: Section or portion of the flight between takeoff from the departure point to landing at the arrival point.
2. Liability Clause
BLUE SKIES PTY, as a tourist service provider, is responsible for:
The organization of tourist packages, to facilitate obtaining air seats on own planes or intermediaries on subleased planes, ground transportation seats, and room reservations in the Hotels that are included in our service plans.
Request the services required and contracted by users (air tickets, accommodation, food, ground transportation, tours or any other service required by the user) according to their availability.
Communicate to users about the value of rates, taxes, requirements, documents and all relevant information for the user when purchasing tourist plans.
Make the refund of the money canceled by users within the established term, when they use their right of withdrawal or withdrawal, after discounting the established penalty.
BLUE SKIES PTY . is only responsible for the inconveniences presented in the structuring of the tourist plans contracted by the users.
BLUE SKIES PTY . is not responsible for the impossibility of providing the services purchased in events of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
BLUE SKIES PTY . reserves the right to make modifications to the contracted tourist plan or service in events of unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
BLUE SKIES PTY . is not responsible for changes made by the providers of the contracted services or for unforeseen events such as:
Delays at airports, flight delays, congestion in hotels, quarantines, weather conditions and other circumstances of force majeure or unforeseen events that alter the normal development of the provision of tourist services, therefore, if said providers of the contracted services do not could partially or totally provide their services for which they were contracted.
Accidents, losses or damages suffered by clients as a result of recklessness or non-observance of the instructions and/or regulations that, for the enjoyment of their stay, established by airlines, hotels or providers of tourist and air services.
Damage, losses and damages caused by carelessness, negligence or non-delivery in custody of jewelry and/or property owned by clients.
BLUE SKIE PTY . is not responsible for the impossibility of providing the contracted services, when the cause is attributable to the user.
BLUE SKIES PTY is not responsible for delays in contracted charter flight services due to weather conditions.
3. General Conditions
All prices and rates published on this site are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notice and to the regulation of the rate rules for hotel and air plans. However, the rate confirmed to you at the time of purchasing the plan DOES NOT vary. The taxes, fees and contributions that affect air, hotel and other services offered by BLUE SKIES PTY may vary at any time by order of the National Government or foreign entity, as the case may be, which must be assumed by the guest/client. at the time of issuance of the air tickets, plan or tourist package. Restrictions and conditions apply to each published rate according to its validity.
The hotel tariff depends on the chosen accommodation.
Before purchasing the tourist plans published on this web portal, you should consult their characteristics and the maximum accommodation allowed per hotel.
The conditions of the food service included in the plans with a stay will be provided by the hotel from the moment of check- in until check-out . out , as indicated by the selected package. All additional consumption must be canceled by the client at the time of check- in. out .
The rates of the tourist plans in force at the time of confirmation of the sale and payment of the travel plan are respected.
For tourist plans in which a deadline for payment is agreed, the agreed price will be respected upon confirmation of payment within the established deadlines.
Airport taxes, as well as the administrative fee applicable for issuing the ticket and the respective taxes, will be subject to what is indicated by each airline and/ or charter flight operator . The difference that arises due to the variation of said rates must be assumed by the buyer of the plan.
The quotes generated show availability and values at the time of their issuance, they do not imply confirmation of air or hotel spaces. The quote does not guarantee availability in the air class or hotel quoted, nor the rates indicated therein, if the reservation and payment of the travel plan services is made later. Reconfirmation is subject to full payment of the reservation.
Each tourist plan includes particular services, so you must consult the validity, services and conditions and restrictions of the Plan to be acquired.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE: taxes to enter San Blas (prices vary for National and Foreign), medical assistance, medicine, diving classes, tips and charges that are not expressly specified in the plan purchased.
For some plans there may be particular terms and conditions that exempt the application of the specific conditions described here. In this sense, you should consult the characteristics, conditions and restrictions before purchasing the desired plan.
4. Applies to all plans
The maximum baggage weight allowed per passenger is subject to the conditions and type of aircraft for the contracted charter flight service .
Date changes of contracted packages are subject to penalties and difference in airfare.
If only a charter flight service is contracted , the price may be affected by fortuitous events that affect the route, which will affect the flight time.
The entry time to the hotels depends on those described in the conditions and terms of each company. If the user requires a change in the departure time, they must request it from the hotel who will confirm the availability and additional charge.
Balance of partially used plans is not refunded, except due to force majeure or duly proven fortuitous event; case in which the value of the unused services will be refunded less the expenses that are caused or will be caused by the cancellation.
The value of any penalties that may apply will be deducted from the amount paid by the passenger and/or Agency.
If the user cancels the reservation and wishes to travel at a later date, the amount paid less the amount of penalties will be credited to the new plan. The new plan will be subject to availability.
Minors who enter the hotel without the company of their parents must present the following documents: i) parental authorization for entry in the company of third parties, this document must be presented in original with signature recognition and content before a notary; ii ) copy of the minor’s civil registry; iii ) copy of the identification of the parents who sign the authorization and iv ) photocopy of the document of the person authorized to travel with the minor. Without these documents you will not be allowed entry. The minor’s entry permit to the hotel does not replace the permit to exit the country, which must be processed in accordance with the requirements of the immigration authority of each country.
Refund requests will be processed by BLUE SKIES PTY . in a period not exceeding 30 calendar days from the filing of the request.
For the purposes of calculating the deadlines established here, the days will be calendar days and will be counted from the date of submission of the application with all complete documents.
“Infants” are considered to be those under 2 years of age, “Children” are considered to be minors between the ages of 2 and 11 on the date of purchase of the packages or services. From 12 years old you are considered an adult and will be charged as such. The ages of minors must be indicated at the time of reservation and confirmation of services.
All “Child” minors between 2 and 11 years of age must occupy a seat in the packages contracted with flight service, due to national and international regulations on the use of seat belts.
To provide the airport – hotel – airport transfer service, the traveler must arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the time set for the transfer. The client assumes the obligation to comply with the particular rules established by the service provider during the development of the transfer.
All travelers, without exception (including minors), must have the corresponding personal and family documentation in order, the National Identity Document passport, as well as visas and licenses as required by the laws of the country or countries you visit.
The “Invoice” document shows total values of the services paid by the plan user, breaking down the taxes for each of the services.
The services included in the purchased plan are the responsibility of each of the companies that provide them. BLUE SKIES PTY ., only acts as an agent or intermediary towards the client.
Name changes are not allowed after having issued a voucher , reservation or ticket.
Promotional plans are NOT modifiable, endorsable, reviewable, or refundable, in any season. These conditions also apply to promotional plans reserved by deposit.
Rates may vary depending on the season, being low and high. Included in the latter are holidays such as: Carnivals, National Holidays, Easter, New Year’s Eve Parties and any other that is provided as such.
BLUE SKIES PTY . It only acts as an agent or intermediary and adheres to the penalties, withdrawal and withdrawal policies established by each airline or hotel company and tourist service operator, so it is the traveler’s obligation to verify the terms and conditions of each company.
The rates published on this website include taxes and hotel insurance.
For the modification and/or cancellation of the contracted plans, the traveler will be subject to the Policies established and informed on the WEB page.
Reservations with direct payment at the hotel will not be accepted. If the traveler wishes to pay directly at the hotel, they will be subject to the rates applicable by the hotel upon arrival.
Travelers on flight plans must arrive at the airport at least 30 minutes before the flight departure, and on land transportation 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
Pets are allowed on charter flight services . The stay and entry of pets into hotels depends on the terms of conditions of each hotel. The passenger is responsible for the behavior of their pet within the aircraft and the hotel facilities.
ferry transfer packages, the passenger must arrive at least 30 minutes before departure. The ferry leaves at 7:30am sharp. Passengers must be on the last island of La Calzada de Amador in the duty free area from 6:30am to 7:00am at the latest. Navigation has an estimated 1 hour 30 to Contadora. The return from the island is at 3:00pm and the arrival in Panama is at 5:00pm.
charter flight operators , airplanes and hotels, unless the latter have areas designated for this purpose.
5. Penalties applied for: National, international and hotel only plans
When the user of the tourist services fails to comply by not showing up (NO SHOW) or not using the acquired services, he or she will pay as a penalty the values in force on the date the plan was acquired and that have been established in the terms and conditions. recorded in the service voucher delivered.
For promotional plans, the penalties specific to each promotion will apply.
For air tickets given that BLUE SKIES PTY . is an intermediary between the passenger and the airline, BLUE SKIES PTY adheres to the fare rule according to the class and airline of the purchased plan, so the penalty will be subject to the policies of each airline or charter flight company . BLUE SKIES PTY will act as an intermediary to manage the refund of the ticket to the airline as long as the fare applied is refundable and so provided by the flight operator.
For tourist plans that include ground transportation to the destination, the total value of transportation per person will be charged.
6. Documents required for international destinations
The passenger must meet the requirements stipulated according to the country to which they are traveling. The passenger is responsible for having the required documents before the date of their trip.
MINOR TRAVELERS: Minors traveling outside the country must present, in addition to the indicated documents, civil birth registration, identity card (if they have one). When the minor travels with one or neither of his or her parents, in addition to the above, they must have permission addressed to the immigration authorities granted by their parents before the competent authority. If the father is abroad, the document must be apostilled.
We do not assume responsibility in the event that the authorities of the visited country deny the passenger the documents required for entry or do not allow it, an event in which the value of the unused services will be refunded less the value of the expenses and/or penalties incurred. have caused. If the passenger is a foreigner, consult the travel requirements with the advisor.
7. The traveler will receive documents when confirming theis travel plan like this:
- Service voucher
- Terms and Conditions
8. Other conditions
- Pass or Stay packages in San Blas do not include the payment of regional taxes stipulated by the Gunas authorities, these being: $5.00 for Panamanian citizens and $20.00 for foreigners.
- Passengers traveling in their own car for day and/or stay packages in San Blas must pay $3.00 for parking at the pier.
- Departure price at the pier for the Day or Stay packages is $2.00 per passenger.
- Each Hotel has its own terms and conditions which come into effect when the passenger arrives at the hotel’s facilities.
- Hotel Mar y Oro does not allow pets.
- Hotel Swans Cay does not allow pets.
- Prices for flights arriving or departing from Tocumen Airport will have an additional charge for FBO handling and will depend on the type of aircraft and the nationality of the passenger.
9. Against child pornography
PREVENTION OF EXPLOITATION, PORNOGRAPHY AND SEXUAL TOURISM OF MINORS.
In furtherance of the provisions of Law 679 of 2001, Law 1336 of 2009, and other related regulations, BLUE SKIES PTY warns tourists that the sexual exploitation and abuse of minors in the country are considered crimes and therefore punishable. criminally. By virtue of Decree 3840 of 2009, BLUE SKIES PTY has adopted a “Code of Conduct” model, which promotes prevention policies and prevents the sexual use and exploitation of children and adolescents in tourism activity.