After breakfast at the hotel we will go to Finca El Bongo de Guararé , located 20 minutes from Chitré. The farm has a traditional Azuerense house , with more than 100 years of construction . Here we will live a beautiful cultural experience of emotional richness.
Expert artisans , they will delight us with the most beautiful works in the art of sewing; La Pollera , recognized as a typical national dress, a high-cost textile jewel and specialized techniques that have passed from generation to generation.
We will also participate in a fun gastronomic experience by preparing our typical lunch based on sancocho made in firewood with free range chicken and yam . Of course you can not miss the new corn torrejitas, white cheese and natural soft drinks.
At night, back in Chitré, we will have our dinner at the Mirador Restaurant in the highest area of Chitré. At the end of dinner we return to the Hotel Cubitá to prepare for our experience the next day.
After our breakfast very early in the morning, we head towards Playa El Arenal in Pedasí, located 1 hour and 15 minutes from Chitré.
Here we will take a speedboat for approximately 20 minutes to visit the Wildlife Refuge , where we will have an excellent opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty that Isla Iguana gives us , with its crystalline waters, where we can snorkel to observe its magnificent variety of fish, surrounded by coral reefs . And of course, we can spend a relaxing day on its white sand beaches .
During the relaxing time on the island, we will enjoy snacks and soft drinks on the beach.
Upon returning to Pedasí we will have our lunch based on fish or shellfish in a local restaurant.
- Internal transportation in Azuero
- 2 nights of lodging with breakfast and taxes
- Welcome dinner
- Dinner at El Mirador restaurant in Chitré Cultural Experience with artisans of skirts and cutarras from Los Santos
- Local gastronomic experience “Sancocho en leña” (chicken soup)
- Lunch based on local gastronomy dishes such as sancocho, new corn torrejitas, fresh cheese, and rosquetitas.
- Day tour to Isla Iguana, Pedasi
- Local guides / Jug of water / Snacks / Specialized guide / Personal accident insurance